The health and safety of our employees, clients, visitors, and their friends and families, remains of the utmost importance. To that end, HPR has instituted the following Covid-19 policies:
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
- COVID-19 signage stating safety requirements and expectations is posted at all entrances and throughout the prop house.
- All persons entering the building are required to wear a face-covering. It must cover the nose and mouth for the duration of the visit. If you do not have a mask, they are available at the entrance.
- All persons will be asked and expected to practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are mounted throughout the prop house.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected two times per day. These include light switches, doorknobs, handles, faucets, countertops, telephones, handrails, etc.
SAFETY AND OUR TEAM
- All Team Members will undergo a safety screening each morning, including having their temperature taken. Team Members showing fever, any other symptoms of illness, or reporting exposure to someone with COVID-19, will be sent home immediately.
- We have redesigned our Team Member workstations and installed extensive plexi screening to minimize possible germ travel and accommodate appropriate social distancing.
- If you have any questions, ask the established Safety Team Supervisor for the building.
SAFETY AND OUR PROPS
- You will be asked to wash your hands, as well as liberally apply hand sanitizer from a hand sanitizing station, upon entering the building
- All deckers will be sanitized in the presence of the customer before use.
- Although the most recent CDC guidelines indicate a surface transfer of the COVID-19 virus is unlikely, we will mist-sanitize any props that would not be damaged by the process, before packing, at no cost. We will be using a low-toxicity EPA-approved disinfecting agent.
- We also have a UV light sanitizing booth on site.
We have new operating hours: 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday.
No appointment necessary.
We look forward to working with all of you again!